Thank you so much for joining us for our March Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! Temperatures are on the rise and there is just one short week until the official first day of Spring! We are all so ready to put away our snowflakes and break out the flowers in our craft rooms! Stampin’ Up! has so many options for Spring-time flowers and we are showing you just a few of those today!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 17 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop –Katrinia P’s Creative Corner. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Here is today’s project:
And here is a photo of each card set..
And again, the 4 cards together.. making these made me smile. I am in NW Michigan and honestly, I am so ready for spring.. these put a smile on my face as I was creating them.. thinking.. spring will be here.. someday! LOL
- Happy Watercolor Stamp Set
- Four You Stamp Set
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
- Classic Ink: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate and Gumeball Green
- Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate and Gumball Green
- Staz On Jet Black Ink Pad
- Vintage Faceted Buttons
- Linen Thread
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin` Dimensionals
Now, hop along with me! Thank you so much for stopping – I so appreciate you being here!
- Dawn B. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet – You Are HERE! Yay!
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Anastasia R. of Stampin’ Blondie
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin’
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Kathy P. of Katrina P’s Creative Corner