Hi there! Two posts in one day! Wowee! I was making some St Patrick’s Day goodies though and I just had to show you what I have been up to! These were super easy to make I used My Digital Studio and printed the candy “bands” along w/ the topper – so I guess I would call this a hybrid project! I am stepping up in the world eh? Really, though, these were so easy to make. I used Hershey Nuggets as the chocolates.
Here is today’s project:
- My Digital Studio Download Luck O The Irish
- Sticky Strip
- Garden Green and Whisper White Card Stock
- Gumball Green In Color 3/8 in Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
My Digital Studio. Have you tried My Digital Studio? It is Stampin Up! ‘s paper crafting software that totally rocks! You can print your own projects or send it to Stampin` Up! to print!
If you’d like to check out MDS, you can do so FREE for 30 days.. check that out here at my online store! You can purchase the software here, too!
My Digital Studio offers downloads every Tuesday – you can check those out here!
For this project, I used the Luck ‘O The Irish Ensemble – Digital Download Item # 137092 $9.95
This download was added on 2/11/2014
* Double-sided designer postcard template (3-1/2″ x 5″)
* 7-page décor template (8-1/2″ x 11″)
* 16-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 14 embellishments
* 2 punches
* Digital exclusive
* Don’t get pinched on St. Patrick’s Day—there’s plenty of green in this party ensemble for everyone
* Charming decorations for your party including a tiny leprechaun’s hat
Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Whisper White
So, want to give My Digital Studio (MDS) a try? Just click on the link above! Try it FREE for 30 days! It is a lot of fun and very user friendly. Have a great day! Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope I have inspired you just a bit to give digital paper crafting a try! Make something pretty, and get inky!! *hugs*