HI There! How are ya? Thank you for stopping by today! I had a chance to make this quick Easter Basket. Right now, the Inn has some excitement going on.. we are remodeling the office / lobby – what a mess! I am sure all of you can relate.. walls came down.. I see studs, and its not of the “male” type! 🙂 I hope to get the drywall up and all that jazz soon.. so needless to say, my stamping time has been cut down a lot, with time consumed on getting the office functioning again. So, let’s show you this cute basket for the bunny. I made this with the Oval Framelits and my big shot.. my BFF of my studio!
- Petal Parade Sale A Bration Stamp Set – Ends March 31st.. get it quick!!!
- “Happy Easter” from Delightful Dozen Stamp Set
- Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White Card Stock
- Crisp Cataloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit and Pool Party Classic Inks
- Staz On Black Ink Pad
- Angled Tag Topper Punch
- 3/8 inch Ruffle Stretch Trim – Crisp Cantaloupe
- Chevron Texture Embossing Folder
- Big Shot
I made a few of these last year and I thought I’d update the same project once again. They are fun to make and easy to do. I hope you have a great day and the basket inspired you! Make one for your favorite bunny! Have fun, and get inky!!! *hugs*