Thank you so much for joining us for our February Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! Sale-a-Bration is in full swing and it’s one of the BEST specials that Stampin’ Up! provides every year! Each of the stops along our hop will give you a bundle of items that you can purchase that will total around $50 and give you a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 12 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Bree’s Blog “Craft Somnia” . If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
You won’t want to miss these exclusive Sale-a-Bration items:
Language Of Love Bundle:
Language Of Love Set (Clear Mount) $12.95
Real Red Stampin Pad $5.95
Coastal Cabana Stampin` Write Marker $3.50
Fresh Prints Designer Series Stack $6.95
Small Heart Punch $5.95
Linen Thread $4.50
Clear Embossing Powder $4.75
Notecards & Envelopes $5.95
$50.50 and that equals a FREE Sale A Bration Item with the order! Woot!!!
Now, take this “bundle” and let’s make some simple yet fabulous cards:
Blog Hop Participants:
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Kathy P. of Katrina P’s Creative Corner
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Kristina M. Mama’s Sanity
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Dawn B. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet – Yes, you are here!
- Anastasia R. of Stampin’ Blondie
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin’
Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure to leave a little “love” – comment and say hi so I know you did stop by! How do you do that? Easy! Just click on the little “thought bubble” just under the title of this post and leave me a comment! I really look forward to hearing from you! Please make sure to visit the rest of the hop – so many talented stampers, and lots of awesome creative ideas! Make it a great day, make something pretty, and get inky!!! *hugs*