Thank you so much for joining us for our January Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! Love is in the air and our talented group of design team members have a Whole Lotta Love Goin’ On as we are excited to be sharing some NEW Occasions Catalog goodies and some Valentine’s Day projects with you this month!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! To show some “love” click on the tiny thought bubble just under the title of this post to leave a comment!
You should have just left Cynthia R’s In A Doodle Creations on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Here is my project! It is an accordion fold card. Lots of pockets inside for those “love-ly” coupons – what a treat to give someone special! Cupid would be proud of you! I took a lot of photos, so you could get a good look at it.
- Hearts A Flutter Stamp Set
- Morning Post Alphabet
- Itty Bitty Banners
- 12×12 Real Red Card stock, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White Card Stock
- Real Red, Coastal Cabana, and Black Staz On Ink pads
- Heart Framelits
- Hearts A Flutter Framelits
- Label Bracket Punch
- 1 1/4 in Circle Punch
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies
- Chevron Natural Ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Large Rhinestones
- Fresh Prints Designer Paper Pack
- Simply Scored
- Crop A Dile
- Chipboard from DSP Packaging (recycling rocks)
- Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, and Stampin Dimensionals
I want to thank Connie and Mary for this inspiration of this project. I did tweek it with a different stamp set but the construction of it was by them so I wanted to give them credit. The coupons were made by them as well and I printed those out on Whisper White card stock.
I hope you enjoyed my project today! Now, make sure to visit the other very talented bloggers – and leave some “love” on their blogs too!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Anastasia R. of Stampin’ Blondie
- Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
- Dawn B.. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet – You Are Here!
- Kathy P of Katrina P’s Creative Corner
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin With Darla and Sisters
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Kristina M. of Mama’s Sanity
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin’
Remember, please leave a comment by clicking on the “thought bubble” just under the title of this post! I’d love to hear from you!! Have a great day, make something pretty, and get inky!! *hugs*