Hi there! It is great to see you! Today’s project is a Merry Snowman. I used the Snow Day stamp set – it is so darn cute! How can you not melt when you see this little guy? I like that this set can be used all winter.. he isn’t just for the Holidays!
Here is today’s project:
- Snow Day Stamp Set
- Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Gumball Green Card Stocks
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
- Whisper White, Early Espresso, Basic Gray and Real Red Classic Inks
- Labels Collection Framelits
- Expressions Thinlits Dies
- Big Shot
- 1 1/4 inch Burlap Ribbon
- Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive and Stampin Dimensionals
I hope you are having a great day and get a chance to create a bit today. Thank you so much for stopping by! *big hugs*
This week’s happenings with Stampin` Up!
Festive Flurry Ornament Kit
Available starting 11/12/2013
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
- 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
- Printed cardstock – die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewells (40)
|Festive Flurry Ornament Kit||135813||$14.95|
Eye Catching IKat Photopolymer Stamp Set!
Available November 15th 2013
Weekly Sales (end November 18th.. hurry!)
This year’s online holiday sale (formally known as Online Extravaganza) will be November 20 – December 2, 2013!! Mark your calendars now for this awesome event!!! We will be starting it off with a 24-hour door busters sale and you won’t want to miss this!! More information on November 19h.. stay tuned!