Hello there! Today I have a 3D project for you. This is so much fun to make and honestly, it is super easy! I took a 5×7 frame, that I think I purchased at Hobby Lobby, and decorated it up for fall, using the Best Of Autumn stamp set. I *LOVE* the leaf image in this set! Oh my gosh it is to die for! Check this out:
Now, for today’s project:
- Best Of Autumn Stamp Set – 25 Year Anniversary Set
- Whisper White and Crushed Curry Card Stock
- 5×7 Frame – Non Stampin` Up!
- Classic Inks: Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, and Cajun Craze
- 3/8 inch Ruffle Stretch Ribbon – Coastal Cobana
- 7/16 inch Trim
- 5/8 inch Crochet Trim
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Stampin Dimensionals and Glue Dots
I hope you love today’s project. Make some great autumn art for your home, using just one stamp set, a frame you may have laying around the house (paint it if need be or find one at a thrift store), and decorate a bit with some ribbon. It is sure to catch attention!
Thank you so much for being here. I hope you have a fantabulous day! Make something pretty, and get inky!! *hugs*