- Hello there! Today I wanted to do something with those cute Via Packets from Starbucks. I love to give them as a tasty treat. Being I found orange flavored Via’s, I thought I’d make it a bit festive for the Halloween holiday!
Here is today’s project:
- Perfect Blend Stamp Set
- Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
- Witches Brew Designer Series Paper
- Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
- Staz On Black Ink Pad
- 3/4 inch Chevron Ribbon – Basic Black
- Linen Thread
- Basic Rhinestones
- Candy Dots Brad Bases, and Candy Dots in the Brights Collection
- Stampin Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
A quick pocket for your favorite goodies. I love the Via’s from Starbucks. They have a great variety of coffee’s and refreshers to choose from and give for a little pick me up type of gift. Have a great day.. thank you for stopping by! Don’t forget to get inky! *hugs*
Need the supplies listed? Shop online 24/7 at my online store – just click on the “Let’s Shop” Button! Easy Peasy! You will have your Stampin` Up! goodies to you in a jiffy!
Join the Creative Chalet Community Facebook Page! We’d love to see you there! Just click here!
Do you pin? Dream with me on Pintrest – I’m a pin-a-holic and LOVE all those wonderful creative ideas and cute quotes!
On Instagram? Share your daily photos with me – I’m a shutterbug!!