I was thinking that maybe not everyone got to see this banner I made for the Stylin Stampin Blog Hop. So, I thought I’d repeat the post. It is so cute. Using the kits that Stampin Up has in the Holiday Catalog, making a banner or 2 or 3, couldn’t be easier!
Here is today’s project:
- Banner Simply Created Kit
- Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit – includes paper & centers for rosettes, glittered die cuts, basic black 1/2 in taffeta ribbon, basic black/basic gray 1/2 in striped ribbon, pumpkin pie 1/2 inch seam binding ribbon, black vintage faceted designer buttons & summer starfruit designer buttosn – exclusive to this kit!
- Build A Banner Simply Created Kit – pennants and accessories for creating custom banners includes 18 5×7 blank canvas paper pennants, 6 each of 3 designs, 9 ft of jute twine, alphabet and image stencils, and a stampin spritzer.
- Staz On Black Ink Pad
- Summer Starfruit & Pumpkin Pie Reinkers Mixed With Alcohol & Using the Stampin` Spritzer
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Dots
With the kits.. the sky is the limit. You can do something totally outside of Halloween or Christmas. Here are a few pictures from convention showcasing the Halloween banner and a few other goodies:
Thank you for being here today! Get inspired with Halloween overload!! LOL! Now grab up those goodies and make something pretty.. and get inky! *hugs*
Need the supplies listed? Shop online 24/7 at my online store – just click on the “Let’s Shop” Button! Easy Peasy! You will have your Stampin` Up! goodies to you in a jiffy!
Join the Creative Chalet Community Facebook Page! We’d love to see you there! Just click here!
Do you pin? Dream with me on Pintrest – I’m a pin-a-holic and LOVE all those wonderful creative ideas and cute quotes!
On Instagram? Share your daily photos with me – I’m a shutterbug