Hello there! I made a birthday invite using this same basic layout. I wanted to see how it would look if I made it Halloweenie-ish. I think it turned out pretty nifty, if I don’t say so myself! Let me know what YOU think?
Here is today’s project!
- Sketched Birthday Stamp Set
- Toil And Trouble Stamp Set
- Witches Brew Designer Series paper
- Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
- Staz On Black Ink Pad
- Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape
- Whisper White Craft Ink
- Whisper White Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Scallop Punch
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Big Shot
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Basic Rhinestones
- 1/8 in Taffeta Ribbon – Pumpkin PIe
- Stampin Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
- Vellum Envelope
This is the same size as an A2 card (5 1/2 x 4/1/4). I sealed up the envelope, and then used the scallop punch along the short end of the envelope (just one side) to make a pocket and the invite slides in and out, out the top. I did the invite on the back with a fun font on my computer. Do you have a spooky event planned for Halloween? This is a fun way to make some scary invites!
Thanks for stopping by today! I’m glad you got to stop by! Make it a GREAT day.. make something pretty, and get inky!! *hugs*
Need the supplies listed? Shop online 24/7 at my online store – just click on the “Let’s Shop” Button! Easy Peasy! You will have your Stampin` Up! goodies to you in a jiffy!
Join the Creative Chalet Community Facebook Page! We’d love to see you there! Just click here!
Do you pin? Dream with me on Pintrest – I’m a pin-a-holic and LOVE all those wonderful creative ideas and cute quotes!
On Instagram? Share your daily photos with me – I’m a shutterbug!!