Welcome! It is GREAT to have you here with us! You are in for a real treat.. we have a lot of wonderful things featured out of the new Holiday Catalog for our hop this month. So, join us, hop around and BE inspired! Here are a few things I’ve made for one of my favorite holidays, Halloween!
Project #1 – A Halloween Banner!
- Banner Simply Created Kit
- Halloween Banner Simply JCreated Accessory Kit – includes paper & centers for rosettes, glittered die cuts, basic black 1/2 in taffeta ribbon, basic black/basic gray 1/2 in striped ribbon, pumpkin pie 1/2 inch seam binding ribbon, black vintage faceted designer buttons & summer starfruit designer buttosn – exclusive to this kit!
- Build A Banner Simply Created Kit – pennants and accessories for creating custom banners includes 18 5×7 blank canvas paper pennants, 6 each of 3 designs, 9 ft of jute twine, alphabet and image stencils, and a stampin spritzer.
- Staz On Black Ink Pad
- Summer Starfruit & Pumpkin Pie Reinkers Mixed With Alcohol & Using the Stampin` Spritzer
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Dots
I love that Stampin` Up! has come up with more kits for us in the Holiday Catalog. It makes creating even easier for those of us who are super busy yet love to create a “wow” project. Check out these items in the catalog on pages 4-5, and 30 and 31. Don’t be scared.. there are many treats.. few tricks 🙂
Project #2 – Tootsie Pop Brooms For A Spooky Treat!
- Tootsie Pops
- Brown Coffee Filters
- Whisper White & Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
- Staz On black Ink Pad – my favorite black ink pad!
- Happy Hello Stamp Set 131721 (clear mount) 131718 (wood mount)
- Halloween Bash Stamp Set 130580 (clear mount) 130577 (wood mount)
- Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape
- Labels Collection Framelits
- 1/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon – Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie
- Glue Dots
I made these last year – I just updated with the latest in stamp sets and colors. These are SO easy to make! Take 2 coffee filters, and fold them in 1/2 and then fold in half again. Once you have done that, cut along the open end, making a fringe. Once that is done, cut a VERY small hole in the tip of the “cone” shape of the coffee filter. Once that is done, open the coffee filters up (together) and put your tootsie pop thru the middle where the hole was cut. Twist the coffee filter around the stick of the tootsie pop and hold securely with washi tape to keep it snug to the stick of the pop. Stamp decorative elements and add as desired to make them a festive Halloween treat for all! I made a bunch of these and gave them out as my “business card” during the month of October. They were a hit! *wink*
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my Halloween projects and it gets you in the festive mood to create some great projects. Get started now, because before you know it, all these fun holidays will be here! Start early, and avoid the stress of all the holidays! Now, make sure to hop and check out the other wonderful projects and blogs in our hop!
PS – before you go, will you please leave a note so I know you did stop. I love receiving feedback. See that tiny “thought bubble” just under the title of this post? Click on that, and you can leave some love right there.. or a spooky message if you prefer! Thanks again for stopping by! Make sure to make something pretty (or spooky) and get inky! *hugs*
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun!
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Dawn B. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin’
- Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
- Bree R. of Craft-somnia
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life