Hello there! How are you today? Do you like the projects so far? Are you feeling Halloweeie-ish? Is that a word? It is now! LOL! I made a simple card for today using the Hearts A Flutter Framelits – who would have thought .. hearts for halloween? Well sure!
Here is today’s project:
- Halloween Hello Stamp Set
- Pumpkin PIe and Whisper White Card Stock
- Witches Brew Designer Series Paper
- Hearts A Flutter Framelits
- Big Shot
- Chevron Embossing Folder
- Summer Starfruit Button – Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
- Basic Rhinestones
- 7/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch
- 1/8 in Taffeta Ribbon – Basic Black
- Glue Dots
- Stampin Dimensionals
I let the designer series paper do all the decorating for me. Using the Hearts A Flutter Framelits made this so easy to make in a short amount of time. I love easy yet wow factor type cards.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please make sure to shop in my online store for theses products and more – 24/7 – Just click on the “Let’s Shop” button on the upper right corner here, and we will get your goodies to you in a jiffy!
Have a great day.. make something pretty, and get inky!!! *hugs*