Hi, Friend! Good day! How are YOU? Want another way to use scrap paper? Here is a crazy fun and out of the box card using some scrap DSP. I know.. it is kinda goofy but .. how easy and fun.. just a few strips of dsp cut at 3/4 of an inch.. and tada!
Here is today’s card:
- Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Quadrafancy Designer Series Paper
- Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
- Big Shot
- Oval Framelits
- Staz On Ink Pad
- In Color Dahlias
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
Crazy fun card.. easy peasy! You could even use the “Tape It” stamp set to do the same thing. That is another great set to add to your wish list! Need to grab some of these products? Just click on the “Let’s Shop” button here on the right upper corner. We can get you all fixed up in a jiffy – it will even be delivered right to your door! Awesome-sauce! Have a great day! Take time to get inky! *hugs*
The Holiday Catalog is LIVE!!! So many beautiful items to make your holidays sparkle!
Best Of 25 Years – August Stamps!!!
Thinlits are here!!! These really rock my socks!
They’ve been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
Item Description Price 133479 Label Card Thinlits Die $32.95 133480 Circle Card Thinlits Die $32.95
Available August 1, 2013
There are some products you just have to see in action before you realize how much you need them, right? This is one of them! Plan to feature these dies in your events and share the video. When your customers see what they can do, they will place their orders.
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.)
With the number of dies you’re getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value-especially to create an interactive card!
- Promote mass production of these impressive “flip” cards. They would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards. You can even help your customers select all the supplies they will need to create their cards.
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available at least through the 2013-2014 catalog year, so you can feel confident investing in them and promoting them for many months to come.
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!