I have been wondering what to do with these awesome new stamp cases we have for Stmapin` Up! I love them, but just wasnt sure what type of project to try first. I seen a book project done with it and had an idea! How about an altered Halloween style mini scrapbook?
Here is today’s project:
- Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
- Toil and Trouble Stamp Set
- Tags 4 You Stamp Set
- Label Bracket Punch
- Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape
- Witches Brew Designer Series Paper
- Black Staz On Ink
- 3/4 in Chevron Ribbon – Pumpkin Pie
- Basic Rhinestones & Large Rhinestones
- Hardware Clips Essentials
- Mini Clothes Pins – From The July Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Half Size Wood Mount Case
- Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive and Double Sided Sticky Tape
Just think of the possibilities.. all the different holidays or just an everyday type mini scrapbook. The spine is an accordion fold. I used my Simply Scored Tool to do that quickly. I love 3D projects and making this mini book was just so much fun! I hope you will give it a try!
Do you need any of these supplies listed above? You can get them any time in my online store! Just click on the “Let’s Shop” button here on the right upper corner and I cam make sure we get you, your stampin` products in a jiffy! Thank you for supporting me and my buisness – I appreciate it SO much.. ! Have a great day and make sure to get inky!!!