Hello there! I have a re post of a card today. I have been asked about the Stamp A Ma Jig and how some of those cards in the new catalog are aligned so neatly. So, I decided I would make you all a video to explain how to use this very cool tool! Once you use it a few times, and get the hang of it, trust me, YOU will LOVE it. A few weeks ago, I had a workshop where the gals requested that they use the Stamp A Ma Jig. They didn’t know how to use it and really had an interest in this tool. I have had this silly tool for a few years and I’ve finally dusted it off and began to use it! I love it.. and not sure what I did without it! So, sit back and watch the video on how to use the Jig.. enjoy!
Thank you SO much for stopping by today. I hope this video helps a bit and you give the Jig a try, too! If you need this amazing little tool, just click on the “Let’s Shop” button at the upper right corner. That will lead you right to my online store, which is open 24/7. It is also found in the back of the 2013-2014 Catalog on page 197. It is item #101049 and it is $11.95. Take care.. and take time to do the jig.. and get INKY! *hugs*
Ok.. now for some great new stuff! Are you ready??
Offer Dates: July 1-31, 2013
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
- These items don’t qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
- Orders may be placed on any type of order (demonstrator, workshop, customer, or online).
- No limits. Order six? You’ll get two for free. Nine? You’ll get three for free.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.
- Order deadlines:
- Phone: Wednesday, July 31, 2013; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX or online: Wednesday, July 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)