Hello there! Thanks for joining the Stylin` Stampin` Blog Hop! Today I wanted to share something that I finally took time to make. I think it was Leadership.. maybe?..Convention 2012, maybe?…. where I seen this first. I drooled and fell in love and told myself.. I HAVE to make that for my studio. If you visit Shelli Gardner’s Blog ( www.SoShelli.com ) you will know exactly what I am talking about – that beautiful banner! I’ve had this on my “things to do” list for a LONG time.. and I finally got it done! Why? Because many of the stamp set I used on this, will be retiring. That makes me sad.. they are all beautiful sets, but I know what Stampin` Up! has in store for us in the NEW catalog and its beautiful – the new embellishments and stamps.. are to die for (as always!). To give these sets up, is a little hard.. but at least I can say, I showed them some love before parting with them.
Oh… before I forget.. ! Please say hi and let me know you stopped by! See that little thought bubble under the title? Click on that.. and leave a little note! Thank you so much! *hug*
I took a picture of each banner individually so you can see each close up. I’ll have to take a picture later of it hung up.. but right now I can’t.. because I do not want you to see my messy table – LOL!
And one more of “most” of the banner:
Are you ready for the supply list?
- Stampin` Up! Packaging Material
- Black Card Stock
- Cardboard Used In DSP Packaging
- Newsprint DSP – Retiring
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock
- Morning Post Alphabet Stamp Set
- Loving Thoughts Stamp Set
- From My Heart Stamp Set
- Swallowtail Butterfly Stamp
- Layered Labels Stamp Set
- Carry On Hostess Stamp Set – Retiring
- Artistic Etchings Stamp Set – Retiring
- Nature Walk Stamp Set – Retiring
- Tiny Tags Stamp Set – Retiring
- Staz On Black Ink Pad
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Early Espresso Classic Ink
- Versa Mark Ink Pad
- White Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Beautiful Butterfly Bigz Die
- Perfect Polka Dots Folder
- Big Shot
- Artisan Label Punch – NEW! Sneak Peek!
- Artisan Embellishments Kit – Retiring
- Naturals Deisgner Buttons
- Paper Doilies
- Linen Thread
- Flower Trim – Retiring (big sad face!)
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Basic Pearls
- Antique Brads
- Blossom Punch
- Canvas Creations
- 7/8 inch Cotton Ribbon
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
- Clothes Pins – Dollar Store
- Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip and Dimensionals
I think I got it all! Lots of goodies – now you know why my table is a disaster and why I’m holding off on the photo of the banner hung up above the area I work.. (I’ll do you a favor and clean it first).
Ok.. and that being said.. I 1. found a way to take it w/o you seeing the mess.. but.. 2. I did clean up a bit..however I am straddling boxes as I take these pics, I’m sifting thru stamps, paper, embellishments for my Retired RubberStamp Sale – coming up the first part of June. If you are local, please do visit. I will have a lot of great stamps that need a new home for a very reasonable price! Out with the old and in with the new – it is that time of year!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Dawn B. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin’
- Bree R. of Craft-somnia
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
I hope this inspires you to make something pretty for yourself – display it in your happy place – sure to bring a smile every day! Thank YOU so much for stopping by today. I appreciate you being here more than you know! Speaking of retiring, check out the info below.. its worth a read!!
Want to grab up those retired items before they are gone for good! Check the following links below. Accessories are going quickly!
Have a fantastic day.. and get inky! Thank you SO much for stopping by and joining our hop today! We love having you hop along with us! *hugs*