Here we go.. today’s downloads for My Digital Studio! Cute, cute stuff!
On Holiday Photobook Template Item #134376 $19.95
Wonderful Mother Stamp Brush Set Item # 134536 $2.95
Beautiful Birthday Stamp Brush Item # 134538 $1.95
Our digital designing website, MyDigitalStudio.net, recently got a makeover. If you haven’t checked it out yet, here are a few places to get started.
- Get helpful training in the Learning section. You’ll find everything from beginner to advanced techniques and awesome videos uploaded by MDS users.
- Follow the blog.
- On Tuesday, we highlight the new downloads.
- On Thursday, one of our regular bloggers shares ideas on the Download Dish.
- On Saturday, look for a new challenge (lasting for two weeks). Upload and tag your samples for a chance to win a free download!
- Watch the blog for surprise blog posts on other days.
- Check out samples from other users for project inspiration. Add your samples and like or comment on fellow designers’ projects.
- Don’t forget your FREE downloads. There’s a challenge right now on the blog to use them in a project.
- Learn more on the Resources page.
Join the fun! Sign up today on MyDigitalStudio.net.
Also, another announcement by Stampin` Up! We have a NEW Card Kit – it is called “Dolled Up” and its adorable! All you need is adhesive!
We’re excited to introduce our second Submit a Project kit–the Dolled-Up Birthday Kit–voted on by you via our Facebook page. This gorgeous birthday card was created by Chris Gilmore, a manager from Coshocton, Ohio. Congratulations, Chris!
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!*
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
*Adhesive not included
Wow.. an exciting day for sure! Also today, I get to sign up for Convention! I’m supahhh excited about this! It is Stampin` Up!’s 25 year Anniversary.. who wouldn’t want to be there?! See yesterday’s post on how YOU too, can come with me to convention! You won’t want to miss the fun! Have a great day! Take time to get inky and make something pretty! *hugs*