Hey there! Today’s card is a bit more.. artsy! I’ve seen Gesso used on a few cards, mainly on Kimberly Van Diepen’s blog.. and honestly, I love it. I was into a lot more multi media for a while before I became a Stampin` Up! Demonstrator. I have a collection of artsy stuff that I haven’t used in a while. This was a good excuse to get my Gesso out and use it. I was hoping it wasn’t all dried up in the jar.. and luckly, it wasn’t! Yay! I used some different stamps but I did want to try Kimberly’s technique. What do you think? I love altered collage. I need to do this type of stuff more often!
Supplies I Used:
- Affection Collection Stamp Set
- Postage Due Stamp Set
- Established Elegance Stamp Set
- Natural Composition Specialty Paper
- First Edition Specialty Paper
- World Spectacular Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Soda Pop Tops
- Big Shot (to flatten the Soda Pop Tops)
- 2 1/2 in Circle Punch
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Gesso – found at craft stores
- Vintage Trinkets
The Gesso on the Naturals Composition Specialty Paper looks so cool.. the photo doesn’t do it justice. If you try this, just make sure to put a very light layer on, with a sponge tip applicator. Using a paint brush would probably not work as well.
- Love to stamp?
- Looking for a creative outlet?
- Love to purchase your supplies at a discount?
- Maybe interested in earning extra income doing something you enjoy?
- Want to explore a whole new level of stamping and resources?
- $125 $155 in your choice of products until May 30th.
- FREE shipping on the entire kit and ink pads!
- No risk!
- No obligation to purchase anything further!
- No hosting parties!
- No penalty if you drop!
- It’s a risk-free trial run of demonstrator benefits!
Purchase the kit through me and you’ll not only be able to enjoy Stampin’ Up! discounts and benefits, but you’ll become a member of a community of great friends & creative fun! Just click here to check it out!
If you have any questions, please contact me. I would love to help answer any questions or concerns you have! 231.690.0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a fantabulous day! Take care and get inky!!! and gesso-y too! (Is that a word? LOL) *hugs*