The layout idea I spotted on Kimberly Van Diepen’s blog and on Pintrest (Love Pintrest!). I changed up the colors completely. I love this.. even with the pretty doily it looks like it could be a masculine card.. kinda.. sorta? I don’t work with blue often. I think it goes back to my childhood years of having a powder blue bedroom it seemed like, forever. My mother decorated in blue constantly.. blue blue blue. LOL. Get my drift? *wink*
Supplies I Used:
- Collage Curios Stamp Set
- Hearts A Flutter Framelits
- Midnight Muse Card Stock
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
- Pop Up Posies Kit
- Paper Doilies
- Basics Designer Buttons
- Midnight Muse Classic Ink
- Not Quite Navy Classic Ink
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Soft Suede Classic Ink
- Soda Pop Tops
- Big Shot (to flatted the Soda Pop Tops)
- Vintage Faceted Buttons
- Basic Rhinestones
- Linen Thread
- Stampin` Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
It was a fun card to make. The front is a pocket and the tag pulls out with a message inside. You could even stick a gift card or money in there as well!
If you are a hostess during April 15 – May 30th:
If you host a $350 + workshop, you will also receive an addition of $30 in FREE product. What is even more cool? You can do you party locally and also invite your friends and family who are long distance. With the new Hostess Code available, it makes it even easier to receive orders from those “out of town” guests!
New Demonstrators – Hobby or Business – take your choice.
If you join now through May 30th you will receive an additional $30 in your starter kit! You pay just $99, FREE shipping and you will receive $155.00 worth of product for just that $99 (plus tax). THAT is a great bargain..
- You have the opportunity to attend Stampin` Up!’s 25 year anniversary celebration Convention! This is going to be SO much fun!
- If you decide to continue being a demonstrator, you have until June 30th to meet your minimum
- If you choose to not continue being a demonstrator, that is okay! You will have gotten $155 of product for $99, and able to enjoy those wonderful Stampin` Up! products. There is no pressure. It is whatever works best for YOU!
- If you order within 45 days of signing up, you will receive a 30% discount on your first order of $150.00 – SWEET!
- If you sign up April 24th and after, you are able to order 6 weeks earlier than everyone else (pre order) of the BRAND NEW products in the NEW Annual Catalog! You will be able to order pre-order items in your starter kit!
- What do you have to loose? Not a thing!
Contact me if you are interested! I would love to have you join my team! Click here to learn more.
Thanks for stopping by today. Take some time out for yourself to paper craft, and get inky! *hugs*