Good afternoon! Happy Sunday and for those who watch the ole pigskin fly.. happy FOOTball Sunday to you! I have a pretty card for you today, inspired from Stampin Success magazine. It got me to use quite a few of the new goodies out of the new Occasions Mini Catalog.
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Soft Suede Card Stock
So Saffron Card Stock
Mocha Morning Speciality DSP
Attic Boutique DSP
Designer Printed Kit – Blossom Builders
Bordering On Romance Clear Mount Stamp Set
Loving Thoughts Stamp Set
Side Notes – Attic Boutique
Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad
Large Pearl Basic Jewels
Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon 1/2 inch
Textured Impressions Embossing Folders – Adorning Accents
Edgelits Dies – Adorning Accents
I hope this card bring some creative inspiration. It was a lot of fun to make and I just love all the new pretty things in this new catalog!
NOW.. for the BIGGIE news!!! Stampin Up Is going to change the whole concept of the catalogs:
New Catalog StrategyGreat things are happening at Stampin’ Up! Today at Leadership 2012 we were pleased to announce a new catalog strategy intend to increase your sales by enabling you to distribute the catalog to more people than ever before! These changes–and this strategy–has been in the works for well over a year and is in direct response to consistent requests from demonstrators and customers. We are thrilled about these changes, and are looking forward excitedly for June 1, 2012, when the new annual catalog goes live and this strategy will be fully implemented!
So what are the changes?
In a nutshell, starting June 1, 2012, Stampin’ Up! will release one annual catalog, comparable to (but smaller than) the current Idea Book & Catalog, and two seasonal catalogs, comparable to (but larger than) the current mini catalogs.
Pretty simple, right? Here are the details:
- The annual catalog will run from June 1, 2012 (preorder in May) through May 31, 2013.
- The annual catalog will be reduced from over 240 pages in the current Idea Book & Catalog to 208 pages.
- The annual catalog will be printed on lighter-weight paper.
- The annual catalog will cost $15.00 US/ $18.50 CAN per case of eight–that is an almost
- 50 percent reduction from your current cost!
- Celebrando Creatividad will remain unchanged.
- Mailing Selector will now be available to send annual catalogs, and will remain open throughout the life of the catalog.
The reduced cost of the annual catalog will enable you to distribute the catalog to a much wider audience, while giving you the chance to earn more by exposing more people to your business!
- The Occasions, Summer, and Holiday Mini Catalogs will be replaced by two seasonal catalogs called the Holiday Catalog and the Spring Catalog.
- The first Holiday Catalog will run from August 1, 2012 (preorder in July). through the beginning of January, 2013
- The first Spring Catalog will run from the beginning of January, 2013 (preorder in December) through May 31, 2013.
- The seasonal catalogs will be larger in both size (8 1/2″ x 11″) and page count (about 40 pages) than the current mini catalogs.
- The cost for an 8-pack of seasonal catalogs will NOT change from the cost of 8-pack of the current mini catalogs!
- Mailing Selector will remain open throughout the life of the seasonal catalog.
These new seasonal catalogs will give you a longer selling period for each than with the current mini catalogs (more time for your customers to buy), more room to include seasonal-specific products (more things for your customers to buy)–all at no additional cost for you to hand them out!
Pretty cool I’d say! I’m very excited with the new change! If you need anything at anytime please feel free to contact me or stop by my ONLINE store, HERE Are you on Facebook? “Like” the Chalet, HERE ! Thanks for stopping by! Go Patriots and Go 49ers!! 🙂 Take time to get inky!